 |
| Sister Kranendonk & Katherine |
 |
| Sister Kranendonk, Katherine & Brian |
 |
| Sister Parker & Sister Kranendonk |
Last Saturday was our ward temple night. We were excited to go for many obvious reasons. On our way to the temple we decided to walk through the Visitors' Center. I made the loop around the building and didn't see Sister Kranendonk. I ask a sister missionary if she was there and the sister didn't know her. So I told Brian that I was going to check the room where the local artist's paintings were on display, just to be sure. I walked in and there was Sister Kranendonk. We were so excited to see her and meet her companion Sister Parker. I haven't seen Sister Kranendonk since the 4th of July weekend. I am so excited that she is here.
Love,
Katherine
Cute pictures! I'm so glad you got to see her :)
ReplyDelete