Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Temple Excursion with the Ellsworths



President and Sister Ellsworth were always striving to take us to the temple. We were allowed to go once every transfer. Then we had special occasions where the whole mission would go in two days. Another time we had the privilege of going on two endowment sessions in a row. It was a special experience. I learned a lot by doing that. It definitely can be spiritually exhausting but so awesome. (I'm not in either of these pictures. These were before my time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment