Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Happy Birthday from President and Sister Ellsworth


President and Sister Ellsworth put forth a lot of effort to let us know how special we were especially on our birthdays. They mailed us cards to let us know they loved us. I appreciated how they greeted each missionary with a handshake and reminded us of how much we are loved. There was one particular time when I was struggling a lot. I was on the brink of tears because I was feeling bad about myself.  Sister Ellsworth came up, shook my hand and looked me in the eye and told me what a good missionary I was and that she loved me. I am sure in that moment she had no idea how desperately I needed to hear that. I was blessed to have served with President and Sister Ellsworth. I am grateful for the valuable lessons that I learned from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment