Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Transfer with Sister Carlson



 Zone breakfast! It was super cold this morning. But we had a wonderful time.  Sister Carrie Carlson and Sister Rachel Scwhartz.  
Sister Schwartz, Elder Davidson, Sister Carlson 

 Group picture 
 These are pictures of the members home in which we lived in.  Sister Carlson and I would practice songs together.  We actually performed a song together that she had always wanted to perform. It was called May I serve Thee.  It came from the Ensign magazine.  Sister Carlson's sister performed the same song on her mission.  
 We spent a lot of time and I mean a lot of time here at the Superstition Villa Apartments.  You could find the most interesting people here.  This is where my little India family lived.  Jackie and her family lived here.  Plenty of other adventures happened here. It was definitely always an adventure when we came.  
 Sister Carlson and I making phone calls. A regular routine on the mission. 

 Here is the kitchen.  Sister Carlson broadened my horizons of things that I could eat.  She was always mixing together the most interesting concoctions.  She would buy a lot of canned food and throw them all together in the same bowl.  She always made sure she had a meat, a vegetable and a grain.  
 Our bedroom and our desks where we studied and spent a lot of time planning.  My puzzle quilt made by mom was my favorite thing.  

Sister Carlson and I on our bikes.  We had so many adventures on our bikes.  You feel like a REAL missionary when riding a bike. The craziest things happen and you meet the most interesting people.  We had different guys be flirty.  Sometimes you would feel weird and want to run the other direction.  Sister Carlson and I had the best time together.  She was a great example to me. I learned a great deal from her.  She was always striving to have the gift of Charity.  She taught me much about that topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment