Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Monday, February 8, 2016

Transfer with Sister Smith and Chris' Baptism






Chris' Baptism
He was so excited to get baptized.  He got up in sacrament meeting to bear his testimony.  He said I'm not a member of this church but I would like to be.  Sister Carlson and I first started teaching him.  But Sister Carlson went home before she got to see him baptized. 

Chris and his girlfriend.  Sara I think was her name. When we introduced ourselves to her she said she was Chris' super hot girlfriend.  She was so sweet and cute to be around. 

Sister Kranendonk, Chris and Sister Smith

First day in the mission for Sister Smith. I was so excited to be her trainer.  We couldn't wait to get to work. We were only together for one transfer.  I appreciated her easy going personality and how fun she was to be with.  We spent a lot of time together being silly and laughing together.   


No comments:

Post a Comment