Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Monday, March 11, 2013

Letter: 3/11/2013 ~ LAST EMAIL!

Whoa! Can you believe I will be seeing all of you tomorrow? I only got three hours of sleep last night. I am super exhausted. I have a lot to get done today. This past week has been a whirlwind. I don't even know where it went. I have had the sweetest experiences this past week but I will tell you all about them when I come home.

I can't wait until I can wrap my long monkey arms around everyone. My district leader always comments on how long my arms are when we are playing sports. Its only because he is jealous of them. :) Who knew having long arms was such a blessing. Each and everyone of you mean so much to me. I am so thankful for all that you have done for me. I don't know how I could ever express adequately what you have all done for me. I can't wait to see you.


I'll be running....


Love,

Sister Kranendonk

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are getting home today. I can't wait to see and visit with you. - Jen

    ReplyDelete