Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Goodbye Arizona!

My little family from India.  They were so wonderful.  I love being able to spend time with them.  They fed us wonderful food.  It was hard to say goodbye to them.

Sister Lopes is the best.  She gave me a ride out to the mission home.  It was fun to spend a few moments with her.  What a sweet lady!!

Sister Kranendonk with Sister and President Ellsworth at the mission home.
This is Sister Kranendonk's last evening in Mesa, Arizona.

 The trip home!!!
Elder LaRocco and Elder Redmon with Sister Kranendonk

No comments:

Post a Comment