Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Saturday, February 9, 2013

More Facebook Photos

I found more pictures of Sister Kranendonk on Facebook.  Thanks to Elder Samuels and Sister Holladay.  I think it is so fun that as missionaries come home they post their mission pictures.  I can't believe that Sister Kranendonk has less than a month left of her mission.  Before we know it, she'll be home posting her own mission pictures.

~Katherine

Sister Marrott, Sister Holladay, Elder Smith and Sister Kranendonk

Sister Holladay, Sister Shurtz and Sister Kranendonk

Visitor Center Missionaries




1 comment: