Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Meeting Aunt Emily

December 25th, 2012
On Christmas Day we took Alice to go and meet Aunt Emily. We love being able to visit family on the holidays, especially being here in Arizona. I will be very sad when Emily goes home on March 12th, but will be thrilled to be able to talk to her on the phone and see her when we come to town to visit.

January 23rd 2013
Alice and I went and saw Emily again about a week ago. We went to pick up some boxes she wants to send home with my parents. I loved being able to visit with her. We wish she could come to Alice's baby blessing this weekend, but appreciate and admire her hard work. She said to tell everyone hi and that she loves everyone.

Love,

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment