Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Monday, January 21, 2013

Letter: 1/21/13 ~ Working Hard









Hey Everyone!

Wow another crazy week come and gone. Time is flying. I know I say this a lot but it's the truth and I have to face it. Most of the time I feel like a chicken running around with my head chopped off. My mind is going a million miles an hour. I don't sleep at night because I am anxious in getting everything done that needs to be done. It's always crazy when you have a baptism at the end of the week that there are lots of preparations left to do. But most importantly I know that it will all be taken care of by the Lord. He will help to make it all happen. If its not meant to happen then it won't.

Our little India family have dropped us. They don't want contact with the church any more. I am sad but all is well. I know the Lord is preparing other people for us to teach. Jackie will be baptized this Saturday. She is so awesome. I am super excited for her. She truly understands what the gospel is about and is progressing. She is ready to be baptized. Her husband will be coming to the baptism and then Church to see her confirmed. He wants to see her really commit to this and then he will think about learning more.

I am so thankful to be working hard. I am grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed be with that ability. Sometimes I feel that is all I am good for at times but its needed. I pray all the time for the strength to be sustained. I only care about being a worthy and clean instrument in the hands of the Lord. I don't want to be a hindrance to the work. I want to help out as much as I can. I know I am a successful missionary when I can feel the spirit work through me. Also when I see people changing as a result of living the gospel of Jesus Christ. There is nothing worse than feeling like you are not living up to your potential or fulfilling my purpose. This can easily be changed with starting a new day and starting over. Jesus Christ makes all of that possible. I know He can change the weakness in us. The power of the Atonement is incredible. As many of us know but its a power that can be utilized every single day of our lives. We don't have to wait for a spiritual experience to know whether or not it is working through us. So often we feel things have to be complicated and crazy and just the right circumstances in order for the Lord to work in our lives. But its not true. He is working in our lives. He does it simply and sometimes out in the open that it is obvious. We can get caught up in looking beyond the mark because we are looking for something big and different. When really it is simple. Wow I feel like I have talked a ton. I hope this all makes sense if not, email back with questions. Ha ha ;)

I love you all! I hope you are doing well.

Love,

Sister Kranendonk

No comments:

Post a Comment