Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Letter: 1/1/2013 ~ Enduring to the End

Hello Family!

I hope every one had a wonderful Christmas. It was awesome to skype. I enjoyed seeing everyone. I can't believe I have been out two Christmases. This is so crazy. Time is going too fast.

I am so thankful to be training Sister Smith. I feel like it will help me to stay strong to the end because I am helping to shape her mission. I know the Lord is helping me. Lately I have pondered about how enduring to the end as an eternal principle. There really is no end because death is the portal to the spirit world. Enduring to the end is doing what you know is right even when you are tired and think it does not matter or that you have done it enough. Its easy to think at the end of something how we can let things slide when in reality that shows a little bit of our character that still needs developing. So I am trying so hard to not cut corners and do things the way the Lord would want me too. I need to be obedient and faithful right up to the very last minute. There are lots of crazy things coming up in the next month. It will be good to be busy. There is much to be done. So hopefully I won't be focused on home.

I loved the Christmas lights. It was so special to serve at the visitor center because of the special spirit that was there. Little miracles were happening all along the way. I love how Heavenly Father leads us to those individuals who are in need of help. Who don't offer a prayer because they don't feel they are even worthy to do that. But thankfully we have a loving Heavenly Father who loves us and knows the desires of our hearts. So often I was an instrument in the Lord's hands in saying the things people need to hear. It was incredible to feel the Lord's hands working through me.

I love you all,

Sister Kranendonk

No comments:

Post a Comment