Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Day Performance

Sister Kranendonk is on the last row, third from the right.

Sister Kranendonk and some of the other Visitors' Center sister missionaries sang together on Christmas day.  All throughout December there is a variety of performances at the Visitors' Center.  The sisters all sang well.  I tried to record some of the songs, but I am having a hard time getting them off my camera.  Hopefully I will be able to post the performance soon.  

Sister Kranendonk said that she had a lovely Christmas.  She and Sister Smith spent the morning watching each other open up their Christmas gifts.  In the afternoon they were able to go Christmas caroling and then spent the evening at the Visitors' Center.  She loved being able to call home and talk to our family.  

Merry Christmas!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment