Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Thursday, January 17, 2013

Best 18 Months FOR My Life!

I was looking on Facebook and I saw this great photo album entitled "Best 18 Months FOR my Life".  Sister Anderson, one of Emily companions posted some great pictures from her mission.  I loved the pictures she posted of the two of them together. These are some pictures I had never seen before.  They are so cute!

~Katherine
  
This day was a very wet and rainy day.  There were many days that Sister Anderson and I would pray for rain. We absolutely loved it. There were a lot of times that those prayers were answered.  



Zone Breakfast for the Fourth of July.  We tried to match the holiday as much as we could with what we wore that day, if you can't tell. 

Elder Tomlinson, Elder Rogers, Elder Biddle, Elder Samuels
Sister Kranendonk, Sister Anderson, Sister Marriott, Sister Orton, Sister Schwartz and Sister Holladay

No comments:

Post a Comment