Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Thursday, December 13, 2012

Picture Update: Pizza Party!

This day was when one of the Elders was going home. Elder Samuels had money left on his card and bought pizza for all of us. There are so many awesome pizza places down here. These are my zone leaders and district members. We were having lunch after a district meeting. 

Elder Davis is from Idaho.  He is our Zone Leader.

Elder Tomlinson is from Utah.

Elder Rogers, Elder Tomlinson, Elder Davis, Elder Glass and Sister Holladay.

Sister Anderson was my companion at the time and from Utah.

Sister Kranendonk and Sister Anderson

Elder Paschoalini is from Brazil.  Elder Samuels is from New Jersey and is our District Leader.

Sister Schwartz is from Georgia

Sister Holladay is from Utah.

Elder Glass is our Zone Leader from Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment