Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Thursday, December 20, 2012

Picture Update: More Pictures!

We are all wearing blue and decided to take a picture together at the visitor's center.  

Sister Mackenzie, me and Sister Schwartz.  We were having fun one night.    We were a threesome for a week together.  We learned a lot from one another.  

Sister Mackenzie and I love music and dancing.  We had a few dance parties together.  This is us at our apartment at the Bawden home.

I thought this house reminded me of a pumpkin.  I just wanted my picture taken next to it.

Sister Mackenzie and I waiting awkwardly at the door of a guy who is not as active as he could be.

Sister Shurtz, Sister Kranendonk and Sister Holladay.  We hit our year mark in Arizona.  We needed a picture to remember the day by.

No comments:

Post a Comment