Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Saturday, December 15, 2012

Mail Anyone?

We all love getting Sister Kranendonk's letters.  She is amazing at sending letters to us.  We really love and appreciate them.  It's not easy to write when there are so many of us.    

Abbie and Brianna checking the mail for a letter for Aunt Emily.



Molly and Baby Layla getting a letter from Auntie Em.



Amelia is good at writing and mailing Emily letters.



Even us folks here in Phoenix are blessed with letters from Emily.  I love seeing that poke-a-dot envelope in my mailbox.   


Little Robbie loves letters too from Aunt Emily.

As always our sweet Sister missionary loves to get mail and hear from everyone.  Her address is:

Sister Kranendonk
525 East Main Street
Mesa, Arizona
85203

No comments:

Post a Comment