Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Letter: 12/24/12 ~ Merry Christmas

Dear Family,

Since it is Christmas Eve we don't get the whole hour to email. But know that I love you all. I am super excited to be talking to all of you, well most of you. I will be calling at ten thirty. I will talk to you tomorrow. It is going to be awesome. I can't wait. I love you and miss you a lot.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Just be warned my spirit is super tender so don't be surprised if I cry the whole time we are talking. I love you all so much. I am so blessed to have the family that I have. Each of you have helped this Christmas be so special for me. I testify that Christ came into the world to do something for us that we could not do for ourselves. He paid a debt that I owed and could not pay. He came to be our Savior and Redeemer. Because of Him we will be with our loved ones again. I love you. I can't wait to talk.

Love,

Sister Kranendonk

No comments:

Post a Comment