Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Day!





As you can see by the last picture I was able to see Sister Kranendonk on Thanksgiving Day.  This is the first day that the Christmas lights are officially up and turned on.  This is the busy time of year for the sister missionaries.  They put in many hours at the Visitors' Center.  Sister Kranendonk said that she had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  A sister from Brazil made them dinner.  She is in the first picture with Emily.  Her husband is from Peru.  There were several other people there, but Sister Kranendonk and her companion were the only Americans there.  

Love,

   Katherine    

No comments:

Post a Comment