Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Monday, November 26, 2012

Picture Update: Fall Leaves

When I last saw Sister Kranendonk she gave me the sim card to her camera and told me that I could post some of her pictures on her blog.  She hasn't been able to email as many pictures since her email time is so limited on her P Day.  So I will be posting Picture Updates and adding pictures to some of her past posts. 

Mesa doesn't really have a fall season.  And the changing colors of fall leaves is something that any native Utahan misses.   My parents sent Emily some leaves that they picked when they visited Milcreek Canyon.  Emily loved and appreciated the leaves.  She and Sister Carlson said they smelled like Utah.  She loved a little piece of home.

Love,
    Katherine   




1 comment: