Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Monday, November 26, 2012

Letter: 11/26/2012 ~ Answer to prayers

Me with Allie.  It was fun to see her.
Here are some of the sisters at the end of our shift on Thanksgiving Day. The visitor's center closes at ten and then we are to be in by eleven thirty. We are allowed to wake up at seven thirty. It has been a good change, but still an adjustment. It is great.

Dear Family,

This week has been an interesting experience. I wrote about my experience with dealing with my feelings about Grandpa this past week in the letter home. I have to testify of the reality of the plan of Salvation and that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of this plan. I know in whom I trust. He is ever loving. It is sad to lose a loved one. We definitely miss them here on earth but the Lord needs them else where. God is over all.

Christmas lights here at the visitor center are full of miracles. I am constantly praying for miracles to happen. I was in the back area of the visitor center. I am standing amidst all the crowds and trying to figure out who to talk to. There are so many people and I am not sure who I can help. I was praying for a miracle to happen. Then a few minutes later I had two girls walk up to me. The one girl was a member and while pointing to her friend she said she wants to know how she can get baptized. Her other sister is here to and wants to be baptized as well. Boy! Heavenly Father truly answers prayers. I can't believe that quick response I got from Heavenly Father. Thank you!

The girls have been going to church for two months now. They also said they wanted to be baptized before the 25th. I think that is awesome. I love being a part of miracles. The Lord works in mysterious ways. He is preparing His children. It's interesting to think about how all that God does is for the saving of His children. The way He spends His pleasure and leisure time is doing something for us. He takes such great joy in helping His children. I know God is our loving Heavenly Father.

I also have run into so many people that I know. I ran into Uncle Rick's sister. I can't remember her first name but Jensen is her last name. Then I ran into Nathaniel's wife's family. They recognized me. I also ran into the Ratliff family. Geri Shaffer came into see me, but I wasn't there when she came. I also ran into Allie who knows Rob. I am amazed by all the familiar faces I have seen. I am so thankful for them. I am thankful for friends and family.

I have to get going. I love you all.

Love,

Sister Kranendonk

No comments:

Post a Comment