Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Busy Saturday at the Visitors' Center

I have had a really hard time pinning down Sister Kranendonk's schedule.  So it has been several months since I last saw her.  I couldn't resist when I found out that she was going to be at the Visitors' Center this past Saturday.  I love going to the Visitors' Center and getting a taste of what life is like for Sister Kranendonk.  


Of course the Visitors' Center was busy with many visitors.  Already the Christmas decorations are going up and the cool air does make it feel more like the holiday season.  Here in Arizona you have to settle for 65 degrees as being chilly.  These two ladies stopped by and asked Sister Kranendonk about preparing for a mission.  Obviously with the change in the age requirement has many sisters considering missions.  Sister Kranendonk is thrilled by the change.  I was impressed with the advice she gave them.


All the sisters are gearing up for the many visitors expected to come and see the Christmas lights.  The lights will be all up and ready the evening of Thanksgiving.  Sister Kranendonk is doing very well.  I admire her dedication to her mission.  I can't believe that she will be going home next year.  For now, Sister Kranendonk is loving her mission and keeping busy.


Love,

    Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment