Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Friday, September 28, 2012

Whoooo Loves Sister Kranendonk?

This past weekend we were all together except for our amazing sister missionary.  We are so proud of her for serving a mission, but this weekend we all really missed her.  Since Emily was going to miss our baby shower we decided that we need to do something to include her in our weekend.  I made this owl sign for all our friends and family to sign at the shower.  Not everyone got a chance to sign it during shower so I brought to our family get together.  We hope Sister Kranendonk knows how much we love her.  I can't wait to drop it off with some other surprises to the Mesa Visitors' Center. 

Abbie, Brianna, Robbie and Jacob waiting to sign
the owl for Aunt Emily.

Amelia
Chloe
Amelia, Dad, Mom and Chloe
The best part was having people pose with the owl.  In this picture my Dad told everyone to hoot like an owl.  Pretty hilarious.  I will definitely be printing this picture up for Sister Kranendonk's collection.  

Whoooo Loves Sister Kranendonk?

WE DO!!!
Love,
    Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment