Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lyman Markunos Baptism

                             Sister Mackenzie and I pulling faces and waiting for the baptism.


                     Sister Kranendonk and the ward mission leader with his wife and grandma.


Sister Mackenzie, Bishop Terry Walker, Lyman Markunos, Sister Kranendonk

Lyman and his friend.  She was the one to invite Lyman to learn more from the missionaries.  His very first lesson with us was in her home.  In the first lesson we invited Lyman to be baptized and he excepted.  Three weeks later, he was baptized. :)

So remember the guy I told you about you? The one who came and talked to us while picking up the garbage cans. He said he wasn't ready to get baptized.  Look he got baptized today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment