Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sadee Dennee's Baptism

                                   Sister Mackenzie, Sadee Dennee and Sister Kranendonk
                                            Jasmine and Sadee are each other's best friends.

     I loved Sister Mackenzie's hair.  At night when we would be planning she would play with her and pull it out to the side. I loved the little pieces above her ears.  It always made me happy to see her play with her hair. I always would ask if she would let me touch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment