Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Monday, September 10, 2012

Letter: 9/10/2012 ~ Baptism

Hello Everyone!

How is every one doing? I hope you all are doing well. I am thankful for the letters and emails. I received all the emails people sent. So don't worry. Amelia I wore the pink shirt you sent me to Sadee's Baptism on Saturday. So thank you. I love it. I have been super sick the last four days. It's not fun being sick when you are a missionary. You just feel guilty that you aren't working and wasting time. I had a hard time letting myself relax and enjoy it. I was anxious and my mind was running a million miles an hour. I am use to being on the go 24/7. Its not easy to slow down. I slept in the mornings and afternoons and then we would go out and work. I couldn't let my investigators go down hill plus there was a baptism to prepare for this past Saturday.

It was a beautiful baptism. Sadee asked me to give the baptism talk. It was a special privilege for me to talk. She is a special girl. I am so thankful for her and the chance I had to teach her. She is the first person that I have taught all the way to baptism.

Jayme Bawden (member I live with) is awesome. I had some old bananas and asked her to make me banana bread. It was so heavenly. I am so thankful for her. She was so kind to do it for me.

Sister Mackenzie and I have a good time together. We love to dance in the car. She has some sweet dance moves:) We make sure no one is around or looking at us before we dance. :)

Just so you know little Layla's picture is on my current planner. I usually have family pictures on my planner. People love to see what my family looks like. Its fun to show my family off.

This morning we woke up early to go help with the Christmas Lights for the temple grounds. It is amazing how much work goes into it. People have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. There is a church building with everything stored. All the stakes in the Mesa Valley have there own set of boxes of lightst that they take turns setting up all the lights. The motto they have is nothing but the best for the temple. I didn't help out a whole lot because I am still pretty worn out from being sick.

I love you all. Miss you like crazy:)

Love,

Sister Kranendonk
Here is Sadee Dennee.
She was baptized by her cousin Colton Winward.
Jazmin Amos is her best friend.
Jazmin invited us to have the lessons in her home.
Saturday was her baptism and it was a beautiful day.
:) I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment