Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cheryl Shaker's Baptism

Cheryl's mom, Cheryl Shaker, and her brother 



Cheryl's nephew referred Cheryl to the missionaries. We were so lucky to have taught her. 
We loved her so much. 



Cheryl holds a special spot in my heart. I love her dearly. She spent a lot of time reading the Book of Mormon. She gave up smoking and drinking coffee all on her own. We didn't even have to ask her. She started that all on her own cause she knew she needed to. Her family was very excited for her to get baptized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment