Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jam

Sister Solorazno was the sweetest. She and I always made each other laugh. She brought rays of sunshine into my life. I was so grateful for her. She always told me that I had wisdom beyond my years. 

Sister Slater from Oklahoma, Sister Aquino from Mexico, and Sister Jenkins from Vernal, Utah. Sister Jenkins knows how to cook. She was awesome to teach us how. Her jam made me homesick. I very much enjoyed eating it any chance that I had. Sister Jenkins always helped things to feel like home. She loved us no matter what. 




No comments:

Post a Comment