Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Aug 21 2012 Pictures with Bardin Family and Kindt Family

The Bardin family was the best! Well I could say that about a lot of people.  I loved coming to their house for dinner. There were many times Sister Bardin went out on many visits with us. Her family was wonderful to be around. They were in the Salt River Ward. 

Sister Kranendonk, Sister Anderson, Bishop and Sister Kindt. They were in the Northpoint Ward. We absolutely loved working with this bishop. They always had great things to teach us. I learned many wonderful things from him and his wife. I felt extremely blessed to have known them. We learned to work together and helped to reach out to people. He sent a picture of us to our moms.  It was fun to have him send it to my mom. It made my mom pretty happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment