Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Another day at the Visitors' Center

Here is Brian in his usual spot, waiting for Emily to get off phone. 
Emily had a bunch of stuff for us to pick up to take home.
Thanks to Sister Anderson I picked up wooden toys for all the
nieces and nephews in our family.  I can't wait to mail them.
Amber, Sister Pine, Sister Avila, Sister Kranendonk and I 
During this visit Brian and I got to meet a lot of new people.  Much to our surprise we were able to meet Sister Kranendonk's previous companion Sister Avila.  She was there with her two other companions and Amber.  We were happy to hear that Amber has set a date to be baptized.  Sister Kranendonk helped teach the first two lessons to her and is very excited to see Amber get baptized.  Brian and I also got to meet Sister Shurtz for the first time.  I can see why Sister Kranendonk loves her.  I also really enjoyed meeting Sister Anderson.  I love meeting all the people Sister Kranendonk talks about in her letters.  She told me more about the toys that her dad makes.  He has a blog,  here is the address for any of you who would like to check it out:  http://papaswoodentoyshop.com/

As always it does my heart good every time we get to visit with Sister Kranendonk.  I can honestly say Sister Kranendonk loves her mission.  She is very happy and loves the gospel.

Until next time,

Katherine  

No comments:

Post a Comment