Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Letter: 6/26/2012 ~ Love you so much

Hello Everyone,

So last night I had a dream that it was time for me to come home. It was so fun. We were all there and we were in a super big house that was not our own. We had tons of people there together. So when I woke up I was missing my family. :) I am good, but I do look forward to the day that I can be with all of you again. I miss you tons. How is life for everyone? I hope it is good for everyone.

Yes, my feet have been bothering me. But I think it is getting better. I am making sure to take care of them so I don't ruin them. I still want to dance after my mission. I have been rolling my feet over a frozen water bottle like I was told too. So, we'll see what happens today and if it has already helped. I might need to get a new pair of tennis shoes so I can still exercise in the morning.

This past week has been really good. Sister Anderson and I are focusing on working more closely with the ward councils. We want to help them as much as we can. I feel like I am getting to know the members more. This helps me a lot.

This past weekend, we had Sister Shurtz come on exchanges with us. We saw miracle after miracle. We found two new investigators. We are praying and hoping that they are reading the Book of Mormon and recognizing the spirit. We met this one woman who was a referral from the Elders. She warned us of how awful it is to turn 40 years old. She said if you aren't being good to your body you will have troubles later on. She smokes and drinks. She said you have to be careful about what you put into your body. We will be teaching her more about the word of wisdom later on. :) She is a funny lady. She loves to skate board. Her biggest hang up with the church is the Book of Mormon. She doesn't see how it is any different than the Bible. She feels that if she keeps "The 10", she is fine. But we had a good discussion with her. She is letting us come back. She committed to read 1 Nephi. So I have been praying that she will read and feel the spirit.

Sister Anderson and I have adopted the motto that Sister Avila and I had and it is "Saving souls one sticky note at a time." We love to leave sticky notes on people's doors to let them know we love them. :)

The Bishop of the North Point ward gave us cookies that his wife made. We were telling him how much we appreciated the cookies and how thoughtful they were. He said, "Well, better your butt, than my butt." Got to love Bishops. :) He is awesome. Sister Anderson and I laughed about that for awhile. It was pretty funny.

I love you all tons. I am mailing home pictures today. Miss you tons.

Love,

Sister Kranendonk

No comments:

Post a Comment