Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What I've been up to!

This is Denielle and her boyfriend Will.  They are so awesome.
I like Will a lot.  So they have my stamp of approval. :)
Sister Osbourn, Sister Lewis and me with our paintings.
We painted for two and half hours.  It was so relaxing and fun.
The plant I was trying to paint. 
Brother Hikichi is one the ward mission leaders that I work with.
This is his cute family.  Reena, Kai and Boston are their kids.
Br. Hikichi always told me that I needed to make sure I marry
a humble man. He always wanted to know about the boys back home. 
Sister Lewis and I walking down the dirt paths of Arizona.
I need a picture like this because they are all over the MTC
Chuck and his family.  The are so cute.  We have loved teaching them.
I am so glad I can continue to teach them.  It will be awesome. Kayla is the
the oldest daughter, Ashlyn, and Josiah. These kids were so fun. I loved teaching
the girls how to braid their hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment