Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pictures of those I serve with at the visitor center.

Here I am with Sister Romerell.  She is one of the senior sisters who has served with us.
She and her husband are now done with their mission.
Sister Burton is one of the best sisters.  She is such a good friend.
I appreciate her sweetness.
This is a picture of the other senior couples who are leaving.  The Hennings, Romerells and Pecks.
These couples are gold.  We couldn't do missionary work without them.  We sure love them.
The Beckstrands who are also in this picture are the directors of the Visitor's Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment