Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sister Beckstrand's Blog: More Easter Pageant Pictures

Sister Beckstrand is one of the sisters serving with her husband at the Mesa Temple.  Every now and then I steal pictures from her blog of Sister Kranendonk.  Here is another post brought to you by Sister Beckstrand.  To see her full post click on the link bellow.   Sister Kranendonk was at the Visitor's Center every day from open till close during the pageant.  This is a really busy time for the mission.  She put in a lot of hours and hard work.   


Sister Kranendonk is on the second row in the middle.


Here is a picture of Emily's new companion, Sister Avila on the far left.

No comments:

Post a Comment