Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Monday, March 26, 2012

Sister Kranendonk's Book of Mormon


As you know it was Emily's birthday this past week.  While I was in Vernal for Jacob's baby blessing our family loaded me up with presents to take back for our cute sister missionary.  I was excited to see the birthday girl.  Emily loved all of the presents, packages, letters and emails from everyone.  Thank you for remembering her.  Emily was taken out to lunch for her birthday.  Sister Lewis told the bishop at the "Chip and Dip" that it was her birthday and they had the entire ward sing happy birthday to her.  


At one point during our visit Emily needed to go and get a bag of stuff she wanted to send home with me.  So she handed me her Book of Mormon to hold for her.  I loved seeing all the things she had in it.  


This book was bursting with papers and all kinds of notes.  I was happy to see her patriarchal blessing kept near by.  


Towards the front of the book Emily keeps this list of people who have come to see her on her mission.  I am proud to have made this list.  I love seeing Emily.  It means so much to me that she is so close to us.  


Brian and I laughed and laughed at this list.  Each tally is for each time Emily has watched all of these church movies and gave the Christus presentation.  I particularly love the tally of brides that she has seen.


This is a list of all the different people Emily has served with.  She doesn't want to forget anyone.  


Emily keeps her family close to her always.  I loved looking through her Book of Mormon.  Emily is an amazing sister missionary.  Each time I meet other missionaries at the Visitors' Center they tell me what a great missionary Emily is.  I am so proud of her.  

Love,

    Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment