Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year with Sister Parker & Sister Kranendonk!
Hi Everyone!

It is so good to hear from all of you. How are things going for everyone? I am sure it is all crazy busy. I am thankful for the pictures that are sent! It is fun to see how everyone is changing. Thanks for always keeping me updated.

This week has been a good. There are always crazy things happening. I love being able to see miracles happen. It is amazing how many miracles are happening around us all the time.

This past week at the visitor center I saw a woman holding her hand in a cupping shape. I couldn't figure out what she was doing. But as I got closer I saw that she was stealing one of the lambs from the nativity set. It was funny trying to get it back from her. She is a full grown woman and I think she is about 40 years old. When I asked for it back, she just shook her head no. I sweetly asked for it back. Again she told me no. Again I sweetly said that is not your lamb, you need to give it back as I held out my hand. She finally gave in and gave it to me. We really do get lots of interesting people that come into the center.

Sorry this is so short but I will write more later. I love you all tons and I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Love,

Sister Kranendonk

No comments:

Post a Comment