Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Friday, January 13, 2012

More Visitors!

Sister Kranendonk had two more visitors, Eric and Cassie Nelson!  They were visiting family in Scottsdale for Christmas.  The Nelson's were able to tracked down Sister Kranendonk at the Visitors' Center.  Eric served his mission in Salt Lake City while we were little kids.  He is a great family friend.  My Mom was thrilled to see this picture on Facebook.

Eric & Sister Kranendonk


I started the family presentation for this girl. She saw my last name and asked me if I was related to a Nathaniel Kranendonk. I said I sure am. He is my coursin.  She is related to his wife Tricia.  I can't remember the relation. But I loved it when people had a connection just because of my last name. I loved being able to connect with people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment