Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Katherine, I found your sister!

Landon & Sharon Sorensen with Sister Kranendonk
This past Saturday Brian and I decided to go to a late movie.  Once we got out of the movie theater we noticed we had a few missed calls from the Sorensens.  They had been calling to find out what my maiden name is so they could find Emily.  By the time we got out of the movie, it was too late to call back and I felt bad.  The next morning while working on my lesson, Brian came in with our laptop and there on Facebook was this picture of Sharon and Landon with Emily.  I guess they asked all the sister missionaries who were the newest sisters in the mission and they eventually found her!  It is fun to have so many great Midwestern friends and ward members looking for Sister Kranendonk when they go to the temple.

Love,

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment