Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Box

Time has flown by so quickly, it was time for our monthly visit to the Mesa Temple.  We had brought back tons of stuff for Emily in our last trip to Salt Lake.  We needed to take her stuff to her.  Elizabeth, Molly and I have been working on homemade cards for Emily for a couple months now.  This is our way of encouraging her to write to us as much as possible.  Finally we got most of the cards finished.  I decided it was time to also give Emily that box of cards.  I think she was pleasantly surprised.

Emily is doing great and enjoying all of the crowds visiting the temple during the Christmas season.  The Christmas lights all around the temple are beautiful, very different from Temple Square in Salt Lake City.   She said to tell all of you hi.  We enjoyed laughing and chatting for just a few minutes before she had to get back to work.  I can't wait to see her again.  The young women and young men in our ward are going to the temple for a combined activity in a few weeks.  Lucky for me Emily is going to be there at the Visitors' Center every day.

Merry Christmas!

Katherine

Brian peeking into the box for Emily. 
Sister Kranendonk in action! 
"The Gucci" and Sister Kranendonk 
Sister Kranendonk and Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment