Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, November 8, 2011

In the Mission Field

Sister Kranendonk & Sister Parker
Here is my companion Sister  Parker and I making phone calls.  It is not my favorite thing to do especially when people swear at me.  Oh well.  :)  I just have to laugh about it. 

Mesa Temple Visitor's Center
This is a picture of my apartment. I lived with a wonderful family their last name was Law.  There are lots of memories in this apartment. We lived with Aubreanna and Hailey.  Two girls who were attending school to become a dental hygienist. 
Sister Kranendonk & Sister Burton
Love,

    Sister Kranendonk

No comments:

Post a Comment