Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Friday, November 4, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

We were quite thrilled when Emily called us Tuesday morning at the airport. Chloe and I were on our way to school. Luckily Dad was home too and so we all got to talk to her. Unbeknown to us, our family friend Matt Jensen, (Luke’s brother) called Emily's mission home and found out her flight information. Matt works at the airport. He has clearance to go anywhere he wants. He went to Emily’s gate and sat down by her and he also took her a gift from their family. Emily was pretty surprised. She said that if she weren't a missionary she would hug him. He took this picture and emailed it to me. I thought that was so nice of them to do that for Emily. Here is the picture of Emily and Sister Shurtz. They are both so cute!!!!

~ Mom        
Sister Shurtz and Sister Kranendonk

No comments:

Post a Comment