Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Guess who I just saw?

Sister Kranendonk & Katherine
Sister Kranendonk, Katherine & Brian
Sister Parker & Sister Kranendonk
Last Saturday was our ward temple night.  We were excited to go for many obvious reasons.  On our way to the temple we decided to walk through the Visitors' Center.  I made the loop around the building and didn't see Sister Kranendonk.  I ask a sister missionary if she was there and the sister didn't know her.  So I told Brian that I was going to check the room where the local artist's paintings were on display, just to be sure.  I walked in and there was Sister Kranendonk.  We were so excited to see her and meet her companion Sister Parker.  I haven't seen Sister Kranendonk since the 4th of July weekend.  I am so excited that she is here.

Love,

     Katherine  

1 comment: