Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Friday, November 4, 2011

Good-bye at the MTC

Emily and Mom
Here is my companion just moments before dropping her off!
I need something to keep me going for the next 18 months!
 
Amelia and Emily
I quickly snapped a picture with Emily before the Elders snatched her away into the mtc :)

(Can you tell we're both on the verge of tears?)
I know you'll all agree with me when I say that Emily is going to be one of the best missionaries EVER!!!

Love,
  
     Amelia


P.S.  We will be adding the video Amelia took soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment