Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Monday, October 31, 2011

Sister Kranen-dog!

Hi Everyone!

Things are going great! Sister Shurtz (my companion) and I are always laughing about some funny thing. So two days ago I was getting trained on live chatting with people on mormon.org. The Sister who was teaching us asked me what my name was. I said Sister Kranendonk. I think she was quite surprised by it and didn't quite hear all of the sounds of every letter. Throughout the class she called me Sister Kranen-dog!

I have never been called that before. My companions and I all tried so hard not to laugh. I don't even know what to say. I let her continue to call me that. Even now while I write this email, I am laughing so hard. But I am trying not to laugh too hard because people will think I am weird and begin to wonder who that crazy sister missionary is. I think the sister was just mumbling my last name and make it sound like what she heard.

I am thankful for the special privilege I have of serving our Father in Heaven. His work is moving forward with great power and speed. The Lord is always doing marvelous things for His children. I have come to know of the great love Heavenly Father has for each of His children.

Love,

Sister Kranendonk

No comments:

Post a Comment