Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Friday, October 7, 2011

Opening Up Her Mission Call

Rob
Amelia, Adam, Brian
Mom and Little Robbie
Brian, Amelia, Chloe, Emily
Phil, Molly, Chloe, Dad, Joey



Once Emily submitted her mission papers friends and family placed bets on where she would go.  Emily's mission call came in July 2011.  Everyone gathered to hear Emily's good news.  Since Elizabeth and I don't live in Salt Lake everyone had out their cell phones so we could hear Emily open her call.  Elizabeth and I were the winners, we both guessed Arizona.  We are excited for Emily to go to the Mesa Temple Visitors' Center mission.

Love,

     Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment