Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Emily's Endowment

Abbie, Robbie, Brianna
Rob, Elizabeth, Emily
Grandma Kranendonk, Dad
Brianna, Katherine, Brian
Phil, Molly, Mom
Emily took out her endowment in the Salt Lake Temple on July 2, 2012.  Afterwards we all went to the Spaghetti Factory for lunch.  Thank you to all of you who were able to attend and be there that day for Emily.  I have more pictures that I am trying to track down for this post and will add them soon.  Everyone will miss Emily so much, but we are all excited for her.

Love,

     Katherine

February 18, 2016

The day I went through the temple for my own endowment was a very special day.  As soon as I stepped inside the temple, I immediately felt the spirit. It was such a beautiful experience to me. The only words that I could use to describe my experience is clarity, familiarity and reality.  The temple felt very familiar to me.  It was not unusual to me in any way.  Through prayer and scripture study and attending the temple for baptisms, truly helped me be prepared for my experience in the temple.

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment