Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of exceeding joy of which I taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. ~ Alma 36:24







Friday, October 7, 2011

Dear Reader

Welcome!!!! This is going to be home to all news concerning Sister Emily Kranendonk. I am her sister, Katherine. I live in Phoenix and am in the Mesa Arizona Temple district. There just might be a chance that I will run into her during our temple night. Sister Kranendonk has promised to write me and I will update and keep track of this blog for her while she serves her mission. Our family is very excited about Sister Kranendonk's mission and would like this blog to reflect her experience. Please feel free to leave comments and notes, we will make sure that she gets them.

No comments:

Post a Comment